Watch the video here to fix your Hoonuit/Infobase video glitches.
Watch the screen recording to add an EBSCOHost reading list from another course in Blackboard.
Watch the screen recording below to update your EBSCOHost reading list in your Blackboard course website.
Watch the screen recording to set up the wiki sign-up sheet for your class.
Blackboard Course Menu provides users access to a course’s content. The menu items and the order they appear are fully customizable and can be arranged based upon the preferences of the user.
Make sure the Edit Mode is ON before you start.
Below is a short list of the icons and their functions:
- Add Menu Items – A user has the option to customize the Course Menu. Mouse-over the “plus” icon (+), and it opens up a list of resources that can be added to the Course Menu.
- Drag-and-Drop – The double-headed arrow allows a user to reorder menu items. Click and hold the left mouse button to enable the reordering feature.
- Drag-and-Drop – The double-headed arrow becomes a four way arrow when mouse over. Click and hold the left mouse button to drag and drop.
- Course Menu Action Bar – These icons allow users to adjust the view of the menu. Click each icon to enable its function.
- Keyboard Accessible Reordering: Menu Items,
- Refresh, and
- Display Course Menu in a New Window.
- Action Links – The round drop-down icon allows users to rename, hide or delete a menu item option. Click on the drop-down icon to expand menu items.
Using OneDrive for Business in the cloud to manage all your files for Stevenson is a great way to have your files available where you need it. However some files in Word like those with form controls, large images or other graphical elements can load slowly in Word Online or not at all. Here’s a link to a short video that shows you how to get around this issue and open your files directly in Word from OneDrive for Business in the cloud:
Our first video blog post is about using a new resource in Blackboard called Eesysoft to access contextual help directly from the Blackboard environment. You can get help and submit tickets directly where the problem occurs. Here’s the link to a video that shows you more: