Recommendations for all users:
- Blackboard SaaS now supports five primary browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Safari.
Detailed information can be found by clicking here.
- Make sure to user the logout button in the upper right hand corner rather than simply hitting the “X” to close the window.
- Close other programs or windows that you are not using while in Blackboard.
- Check for system outages, click here.
Getting help in Blackboard is easier than ever. Click here for more information on how to use help in Blackboard without leaving Blackboard using Eesysoft. Or click here if you would like to request a consultation for your course.
Interested in finding out what’s new in Blackboard. Here’s a link to our What’s New handout for Blackboard for 2018-19 school year. Use the links the below for additional resources for working with Blackboard.
Use the Course Copy form if you need your courses copied over.
- Blackboard Adjunct Handout
- Blackboard Instructor Help Manual
- Blackboard Instructor App
- Blackboard Instructor Videos
- Getting Help in Blackboard
- Exam Bb Best Practices
- Grade Center Quick Start Guide
- Naming Files Bb Best Practices
- SafeAssign Assignments
Hoonuit Training Links (These links required you to login using your Stevenson single sign username and password